A sassy but soulful attorney-turned-cray-at-home mom, Anita tries to be a good wife, mom, daughter, friend, neighbor, citizen and rep for Jesus. She succeeds roughly 63.4% of the time. The other 36.6%, the selfish, impatient and impulsive girl inside takes over and she has to start over again, with the help (and by the grace) of a faithful God. She might have a redeeming quality or two, but most importantly, she is redeemed, thanks to Jesus.
Anita Catch My Breath
The blog was launched in late 2014 in honor of Anita’s 40th birthday (or maybe mild mid-life crisis). Her original intent was simply to spill some wild and funny true life stories for others’ amusement or mindless entertainment. But as her writing got increasingly “personal,” Anita found herself revealing and discovering more about life, God, others and herself than she’d ever imagined. It’s been life-changing. healing. beautiful. and fun.
So. Here they are — Anita’s mistakes, shenanigans, miracles, struggles, embarrassments and successes — and through them all, the prayers answered and lessons learned. She hopes to encourage and commiserate with you through any shared experiences, extraordinary or mundane. After all, tackling life, faith, parenting, relationships, marriage, community life, race issues and aging is much better together than alone, isn’t it?